A Good Day

Friday was a good day.  Actually it's been a good three weeks.  I've been very thankful for these first three weeks of sabbatical.
  
It's been great visiting other churches.  My experience at Fairfax Community Church was great.  I gained lots of helpful insights.  I was able to to follow those up with two conversations with the Sr. Pastor - Rod Stafford.  He gave me so much more insight in those conversations.  I also really enjoyed worshiping with Crystal Valley Missionary Church on July 17.  Great people - great music - great message - GREAT GOD!  

My times spent being with Jesus have been good as well.  I'm preparing some blogs to share with you some insights from those. I've been able to meditate on some great passages of Scripture like Romans 12, Philippians 3, and Matthew 11:28-30.  I've read two books.  I'm one-third through another and two chapters away from finishing another. 

Friday's time with Jesus was the best yet.  My heart is lighter, softer, and more free.  And that's really good. 

Popular Posts